Today I finished the sewing project I started yesterday. It took me most of the day to finish it since I’m not used to following instructions. The pattern is written in Danish wich I don’t speak so extra confusion. Normally I draft my own patterns and kinda just wing it so following instructions was a change.
This baby pjamas is made from a stretchy fabric. It has long sleeves and legs and has hidden buttons to open and close it. While sewing it I figured out some ways to make it even better next time. All in all I’m happy with the outcome and it was a good project to break in my new sewingmachine.
I just love the color of the fabric and I hope that I’m not the only one that does. Most of all I hope that the little one that will wear it will be as happy with the pjamas as I am.